Friday - Sunday 11:30AM - 2:00PM
Ages 12+: $17.95 per person
Ages 5 – 11: $12.95 per person
Under age 5: $5 per person
Wednesday - Monday 4:30PM - 8:00PM
Ages: Under 5 $5.00
Ages 5-7: $9.95 per person
Ages 8-11: $15.95
Over 12 : $22.95 per person
Over 65: $15.95
We are closed Tuesday.
TThings will look a little different as we put our safety plans in place, but the safety of our friends, families, guests and community are our biggest priority.
In addition to our already high cleanliness and sanitation standards, we have put the following measures in place;
* We will have hand sanitizer at both ends of the buffet and signs posted to remind you to use it.
* Our staff attending the buffet for your assistance will be wearing masks. (We recommend that you wear yours too!)
* There are markings on the floor to remind you all to social distance. They are 2 metres apart.
* Our staff are to frequently wash their hands.
* Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 patrons.
Due to social distancing our seating capacity is 50% or less, and we encourage you to limit your time in the restaurant to one hour for other Driftwood Lovers and reservations are strongly recommended.
You may call us at 250-923-5505 with any questions or to book your table. Since last May, particularly since the COVID-19 pandemic, our purchase prices on almost everything has increased exponentially, beef, pork, seafood, produce, etc.
Further, our operating costs such as insurance and wages have increased as well. Half and less capacity due to COVID-19 significantly raised the impact of fixed costs such as rental, insurance, wages, utilities, telecom, repair and maintenance expenses to revenue. We are so sorry to have to make a small price increase during this time which is a difficult time for ever Canadian.